#1 Reasons Why...

15/12/2020 

There are many reasons why we choose to do the things we do. I've never been good at expressing myself... None of us are, not really. 
We, as humans, are terrified of vulnerability, of letting people in. You can be completely open and tell someone everything about yourself, but can you honestly say you gave them every detail? Did you tell them how important felt in that moment? Did you describe to them the emotions you were feeling? Did you tell them the exact moment your heart was broken in two?

This blog is mostly for me, you see, I've never been able to keep a diary, I never thought I was interesting enough. But this isn't a diary, this is a reflection. A reflection of everything who has made me the person I am today.

But let's get to the point. I have Bipolar Disorder and I find opening up extremely uncomfortable and as a result of this, I still don't understand what my triggers are. I still don't know myself, not really. I feel so much happiness, pain, regret and love yet, I can't find a way to communicate it. If I don't knownor love myself, how can I expect anyone else to?

So, here I go... I will aim for one entry a weekday (excluding some special days if they fall on weekdays) Whether it be a person, an event, a heartbreak... An appreciation post, or an apology... I will let my walls down, I will be vulnerable and I will, slowly but surely, find myself and love the person I am.

If you have stumbled across this blog, whether you can relate to this or not... feel free to join me on this journey.

-V.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#5 Relapsing on You

#6 My Own Worst Enemy

#3 Always You